Introducing the Esker Superior Winter Tent Stove by Kni-Co. The largest of Esker’s stove line with a volume of 56.7L, the Superior features nesting galvanized pipes and a stove box on Esker’s specially designed stabilizing snow float legs, which assist in stabilizing the stove with branches or poles. All stove pipes stow inside the stove box and Esker legs fold up for light and easy transport. The included damper and draft control on the stove door allows for temperature regulation and control, and the 22 gauge cold rolled steel makes for a lightweight yet sturdy stove. Pair this stove with the Esker 12x12 Classic Winter Tent to make the most of your Canadian winter outdoors.
- Overall Packed Dimensions: 30.5 x 30.5 x 61cm (12” x 12” x 24”)
- Stove Portion In Use (excluding pipes): 51cm high x 30.5cm wide x 61cm long (20” x 12” x 24”)
- Pipe Stack Height: up to 264cm (104”)
- Total Max Height (approx): 3.2m (124”)
- Burn Chamber Dimensions: 28.5cm x 27cm x 56cm (11 1/2" x 10 3/4” x 22”)
- Burn Chamber Volume: 56.7L
- 27 cm (5”) stove pipe hole
- Packed Weight: 10.6kg
- Made with 22 gauge cold rolled steel
- Made in the USA
Setup Instructions Here
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.