When it comes to tent longevity, we've got you covered. The Dagger Footprint is not for waterproofness; NEMO floors already are impenetrable to water. Rather it protects your tent floor when camping on rough surfaces, adding longevity to your tent.
Made of 70D PU Polyester, it stands up to gravely and sharp surfaces that can take a toll on your tent. It packs small in an included breathable mesh pouch with a drawstring.
- 70D PU Polyester is durable and resists wear from sharp and gravely surfaces.
- Waterproof to keep the bottom of your tent from getting wet and dirty.
- Attaches securely to the Dagger at perimeter points.
- Sized to fit underneath tent without being visible.
- Included mesh bag with drawstring for storage and transport.
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
Not only are all orders over $50 shipped for free across Canada, but we also offset the carbon emissions associated with every shipment.
We guarantee all the products we sell. Same goes for any advice we give you. Got an issue with your gear? Contact us and we'll get it sorted.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.