Goodbye spork, hello foon.
- Functions as both a fork and spoon
- Clever folding design compacts to just 3.7" long, but extends and locks to become a 6.1" utensil
- Fits neatly under a fuel canister
- Color-coded to coordinate with other nFORM Ultralight and Crossover items
- Rugged acetal bowl and stainless steel handle
|Material||Acetal, Stainless Steel|
|Major Dimension||6.1 inch (collapses to 3.7 inch)|
|Includes||Spork Head, Folding Wire Handle|
|Dimensions||3.7 in x 1.7 in x 0.6|
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
Not only are all orders over $50 shipped for free across Canada, but we also offset the carbon emissions associated with every shipment.
We guarantee all the products we sell. Same goes for any advice we give you. Got an issue with your gear? Contact us and we'll get it sorted.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.