Luxury camping for 4
The Wagontop™ is luxury camping embodied, perfect for families or groups of all sizes. Thanks to a unique pole structure, it provides unparalleled interior space and room to stand up and stretch, allowing for almost perfectly vertical walls and built-in overhangs at both ends that afford all-weather ventilation. Generous windows and doors provide both views and ventilation, but close tight when needed for privacy and protection from the elements. The tent’s single-walled construction and two or three poles (depending on the model) keep the pieces to a minimum and setup simple. The Wagontop™ has been updated with easier-to-use hardware for the side windows, custom hubs, and even more durable floors. Deck this tent out with a Garage, a luxurious Victory™ Blanket, or a Sunshade to keep cool in hot climates, and you'll have a comfortable palace in the forest.
- Unique frame design allows for standing height throughout nearly the entire interior space, making walking in and out easy.
- Updated self-contained pole hubsincrease stability, simplify setup, and create a sleek, streamlined appearance.
- Massive screened panoramic windowsopen and close easily from the interior with upgraded hardware, providing optimal ventilation, views and weather protection.
- Copious vestibule space for protecting gear, shoes and bags from the elements, with an optional Garage space that’s literally big enough to park a car inside.
- Upgraded super-durable 300-denier floor fabric.
- Pairs perfectly with a Victory™ Blanket as a soft carpet for a home-like experience.
- Plenty of internal pockets and loops for ultimate convenience.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
- Guy-out cord
- Repair kit
- Duffel storage bag
Construction & Materials
|Frame||2 Hubbed Aluminum 14.5mm poles|
|Canopy Fabric||75D PeU Polyester (1500 mm)|
|Floor Fabric||300D PeU Polyester (1500 mm)|
|Stuff Sack||Duffel storage bag|
Specs & Sizing
|Minimum Weight||16 lb , 2 oz / 7.33 kg|
|Packed Weight||20 lb , 1 oz / 9.11 kg|
|Packed Size||27.0 x 10.0 x 10.0 in / 69 x 25 x 25 cm|
|Peak Height||80 in / 203 cm|
|Floor Area||69.4 sq ft / 6.5 sq m|
|Floor Dimensions||100 x 100 in / 254 x 254 cm|
|Vestibule Area||26.9 sq ft / 2.5 sq m|
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
Not only are all orders over $50 shipped for free across Canada, but we also offset the carbon emissions associated with every shipment.
We guarantee all the products we sell. Same goes for any advice we give you. Got an issue with your gear? Contact us and we'll get it sorted.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.