Whether you run-commute to work or want a little extra gear capacity (more than 20 liters, in fact) for long adventures in the mountains, the Ultimate Direction Fastpack 15 has you covered.
- Large stretch-mesh pockets on the back of the pack add an extra 6 liters of volume to stow extra layers or a spare pair of shoes
- Main compartment combines a roll-top closure with a nearly full-length zipper that provides unfettered access to your gear
- Roll-top closure expands or contracts to secure a range of load volumes
- Front of the shoulder harness has 3 zippered pockets, plus a holster that can accommodate a water bottle or collapsible soft flask (sold separately)
- Sliding rails let you align the sternum straps at whatever height you find most comfortable for a customized fit
- Designated no-bounce laptop pocket also has space to securely store the power cord
- MonoRip mesh is strong and extremely breathable
Hiking, Trail Running
|Gear Capacity (L)||
|Gear Capacity (cu. in.)||
1281 cubic inches
Nylon, Ripstop nylon
S/M: 25.2 - 40.2 inches
18.5 x 10.2 x 7.5 inches
1 lb. 1.5 oz.