Whether you run-commute to work or want a little extra gear capacity (more than 20 liters, in fact) for long adventures in the mountains, the Ultimate Direction Fastpack 15 has you covered.
- Large stretch-mesh pockets on the back of the pack add an extra 6 liters of volume to stow extra layers or a spare pair of shoes
- Main compartment combines a roll-top closure with a nearly full-length zipper that provides unfettered access to your gear
- Roll-top closure expands or contracts to secure a range of load volumes
- Front of the shoulder harness has 3 zippered pockets, plus a holster that can accommodate a water bottle or collapsible soft flask (sold separately)
- Sliding rails let you align the sternum straps at whatever height you find most comfortable for a customized fit
- Designated no-bounce laptop pocket also has space to securely store the power cord
- MonoRip mesh is strong and extremely breathable
Hiking, Trail Running
|Gear Capacity (L)||
|Gear Capacity (cu. in.)||
1281 cubic inches
Nylon, Ripstop nylon
S/M: 25.2 - 40.2 inches
18.5 x 10.2 x 7.5 inches
1 lb. 1.5 oz.
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
Not only are all orders over $50 shipped for free across Canada, but we also offset the carbon emissions associated with every shipment.
We guarantee all the products we sell. Same goes for any advice we give you. Got an issue with your gear? Contact us and we'll get it sorted.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.