THE LIGHTEST, THREE SEASON, CRAZYLIGHT TENTS
The Tiger Wall Platinum tents take two-door tent life to a crazylight new level. Two doors, two vestibules, free standing and with tons of extras you've come to love on our full-featured tents - like pre-cut guylines, color-coded webbing, buckles and storage pockets. It's quick and easy to setup in the dark, in a storm, or by yourself. For weight-conscious backcountry travelers, this is the ultimate overnight companion. “This is the first two-person tent we’ve tested that sneaks in below 2 pounds and doesn’t come with a host of caveats. It has two doors and two vestibules, double-wall construction, and a hassle-free pitch.” – Backpacker Magazine
Comfort from the ground up.
A restful night in the backcountry starts with a high-quality, dependable pad. We individually inflate and test every single pad before it reaches you. No matter which model you choose, we've designed it with comfort, durability, and guaranteed quality in mind.
- Joining our award winning Platinum line of Crazylight tents, the Tiger Wall Platinum offers two doors and two vestibules for fast and light trail missions where every inch of space counts.
- Features two doors and two vestibules with storm flaps on the vestibule zippers
- Dry-entry door design keeps the interior of your tent dry as you enter and exit
- DAC poles create a strong structure that is light and spacious
- Single-pole architecture makes set up and take down simple and efficient
- Dual-zipper doors are smooth closing, allowing for easy entry. Use only one zipper for quick reach-through access.
- Structured foot-end corners create more usable space between your feet and tent wall
- Quick Stash door keeper on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door quick and easy
- Oversized ceiling pocket provides great storage space
- Media pockets located above sleeping area enable clean earbud-cord routing from phones or other devices
- Low Vent feature on the vestibule doors for more air flow while still providing vestibule coverage
- Double sliders on the vestibule zippers allows for venting from the top or bottom
- Velcro tabs connect fly to pole structure providing perfect pitch and extra stability
- Color-coded webbing and buckles make set up easy
- Ready to pitch; with pre-cut guylines and tensioners attached to fly
- Reflective guylines and reflective webbing
- Easy-grip zipper pulls
- To extend the life of your tent floor we recommend using a Big Agnes footprint - sold separately
- Multiple interior loops for use with gear lofts or for attaching other accessories
Specs & Sizes
|Trail Weight||1lb 15oz / 878g|
|Packed Weight||2lb 4oz / 1.02kg|
|Fast Fly Weight||1lb 10oz / 737g|
|Packed Size||18" x 5.5" / 46 x 14cm|
|Floor Area||28sq ft / 2.6m²|
|Vestibule Area||8sq ft / 8sq ft / 0.7m² / 0.7m²|
|Footprint Weight||6oz / 170g|
|Number of Seasons||3|
|Number of Doors||2|
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
Not only are all orders over $50 shipped for free across Canada, but we also offset the carbon emissions associated with every shipment.
We guarantee all the products we sell. Same goes for any advice we give you. Got an issue with your gear? Contact us and we'll get it sorted.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.