4 season down sleeping bag.
This is the field-proven, feature-packed down bag you've always wanted. We've loaded this bag with the comfort features that Therm-a-Rest bags are known for. Our integrate the bag with your sleeping pad while allowing our Zoned Insulation to keep fill where you need it most. The fit of the bag has been perfected in our onsite cold chamber to create our W.A.R.M. fit that allows room for multiple sleep positions without compromising thermal efficiency. Stuffed with water-resistant 650 fill certified by the , the four-season Questar is ready for your next backcountry adventure. The Questar is offered in three sizes, and designed to fit both men and women. Compression sack and storage sack included.
- 650 Fill : Absorbs 90% less water and dries 3 times faster without using dangerous PFCs.
- W.A.R.M. Fit: With Additional Room for Multiple positions (W.A.R.M.) fit means this bag allows for various natural sleep positions while maintaining thermal efficiency.
- Integrate the bag with a pad for optimal comfort and thermal efficiency; removable for versatility. :
- Maximizes warmth and saves weight by intentionally placing down where you need it most. :
- Uses mesh walls to maximize loft and minimize cold spots. :
- Baffled pocket of insulation rapidly warms cold feet. :
- Quilt and Blanket Loops: Customize your sleep system by layering our quilts or tech blankets for increased warmth.
- Certification that ensures that the waterfowl in the down supply chain are treated humanely. :
- Additional features: Heat-trapping draft collar, full-length zipper draft tube, snag-free zipper, cinchable hood and external zip pocket.
- Compression sack and storage sack included
|Weight (Standard)||1 lbs 14 oz||2 lbs 3 oz||2 lbs 7 oz|
|Weight (Metric)||0.84 kg||0.99 kg||1.12 kg|
|Width (Standard)||29 in||31.5 in||33 in|
|Length (Standard)||73 in||80 in||85 in|
|Height (Standard)||4.5 in||4.5 in||4.5 in|
|Fits (Standard)||66 in||72 in||78 in|
|Fits (Metric)||168 cm||183 cm||198 cm|
|Girth, Shoulder (Standard)||58 in||63 in||66 in|
|Girth, Shoulder (Metric)||147 cm||160 cm||168 cm|
|Girth, Hip (Standard)||58 in||61 in||64 in|
|Girth, Hip (Metric)||147 cm||155 cm||163 cm|
|Girth, Foot box (Standard)||44 in||46 in||51 in|
|Girth, Foot box (Metric)||112 cm||117 cm||130 cm|
|Packed dimension (Standard)||7.5 x 9||7.5 x 9||7.5 x 9|
|Packed dimension (Metric)||19 x 23||19 x 23||19 x 23|
|EN Comfort (C)||0 C||0 C||0 C|
|EN Comfort (F)||32 F||32 F||32 F|
|EN Limit (C)||-6 C||-6 C||-6 C|
|EN Limit (F)||20 F||20 F||20 F|
|EN Extreme (F)||-9 F||-9 F||-9 F|
|EN Extreme (C)||-23 C||-23 C||-23 C|
|Fill material||650 Fill Duck Nikwax Hydrophobic Down RDS||650 Fill Duck Nikwax Hydrophobic Down RDS||650 Fill Duck Nikwax Hydrophobic Down RDS|
|Fill weight (Standard)||1 lbs 1 oz||1 lbs 3 oz||1 lbs 6 oz|
|Fill weight (Metric)||0.47 kg||0.54 kg||0.61 kg|
|Shell fabric||20D Polyester w/ DWR||20D Polyester w/ DWR||20D Polyester w/ DWR|
|Lining fabric||20D Polyester Taffeta||20D Polyester Taffeta||20D Polyester Taffeta|
|Country of Origin||China||China||China|
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
Not only are all orders over $50 shipped for free across Canada, but we also offset the carbon emissions associated with every shipment.
We guarantee all the products we sell. Same goes for any advice we give you. Got an issue with your gear? Contact us and we'll get it sorted.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.