When your backcountry pursuits demand extreme insulation and an ultralight packed size, alpinists and mountaineers turn to the NeoAir XTherm MAX. The unrivaled Triangular Core Matrix offers the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any air sleeping pad construction. The construction gives the 2.5 inch (6.4 cm) thick pad superior stability, boasting the most inches of weld for maximum camp comfort. The packable pad boasts a 6.9 R-value, allowing users to take it into the most extreme conditions. With the classic XTherm construction in a rectangular shape, the XTherm MAX features the high-performance WingLock valve, allowing the pad to inflate three times faster thanks to a larger opening and one-way inflation. Like all Therm-a-Rest pads, the NeoAir XTherm MAX is made in market to ensure quality and minimize environmental impact. The pad includes a breath-saving pump sack, compact stuff sack and field repair kit.
- Unmatched Warmth-to-Weight: Patent-pending, reflective technology traps radiant heat while construction minimizes convective heat loss–all without the bulk, weight or durability issues of down and synthetic fills.
- Excellent Comfort: 2.5 inches (6.4 cm) of thickness and baffled internal structure provide unrivaled stability and support.
- Ultra-Packable: Low-bulk materials make the mattress ultra-compact—as small as a water bottle.
- Our intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
- Multiple Sizes: Offering a range of sizes, including a spacious regular wide, allows you to pick a length that best suits your adventure needs.
- Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit included
|Weight (Standard)||1 lbs 1 oz||1 lbs 7 oz||1 lbs 6 oz|
|Weight (Metric)||0.49 kg||0.64 kg||0.61 kg|
|Width (Standard)||20 in||25 in||25 in|
|Width (Metric)||51 cm||64 cm||64 cm|
|Length (Standard)||72 in||77 in||72 in|
|Length (Metric)||183 cm||196 cm||183 cm|
|Height (Standard)||2.5 in||2.5 in||2.5 in|
|Height (Metric)||6.4 cm||6.4 cm||6.4 cm|
|Thickness (Standard)||2.5 in||2.5 in||2.5 in|
|Thickness (Metric)||6.4 cm||6.4 cm||6.4 cm|
|Packed dimension (Standard)||9 in x 4.0 in||11 in x 4.5 in||11 in x 4.5 in|
|Packed dimension (Metric)||23 cm x 10 cm||28 cm x 11 cm||28 cm x 11 cm|
|Top fabric type||30D rip HT Nylon||30D rip HT Nylon||30D rip HT Nylon|
|Bottom fabric type||70D Nylon||70D Nylon||70D Nylon|
|What's Included||Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit||Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit||Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit|
|Material(s)||Nylon, Polyurethane||Nylon, Polyurethane||Nylon, Polyurethane|
|Country of Origin||USA*Built of the Finest U.S. and Global Materials||USA*Built of the Finest U.S. and Global Materials||USA*Built of the Finest U.S. and Global Materials|