Lightweight, self-inflating sleeping pad.
For lightweight self-inflating support, the ProLite Apex brings packable performance and legendary Therm-a-Rest support. The self-inflating foam measures 2 inches (5 cm) and features our StrataCore construction, a design that provides the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any self-inflating foam construction. The ProLite Apex 3.8 R-value allows adventurers to stave off the cold during three-season pursuits. The packable self-inflating pad features the high-performance WingLock valve, which has three-times the airflow rate of the classic valve thanks to a larger opening and one-way inflation. Like all Therm-a-Rest pads, the ProLite Apex is made in market to ensure quality and minimize environmental impact. The pad includes a compact stuff sack.
- Yielding the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any self-inflating mattress, StrataCore uses a continuous layer of thermal foam nestled between alternating ridges of air and foam.
- Lightweight Comfort: Our warmest ProLite ever allows three-season adventuring without weighing down a pack.
- Rugged, Self-inflating Foam: Expanding foam core self-inflates; top off with just a few breaths for personalized firmness on 2 inches (5 cm) of StrataCore loft.
- Easily Fits In Your Pack: Packs down small to easily find a place in your pack during fast and light adventures.
- Our intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
- Multiple Sizes: Offering a range of sizes, including a spacious regular wide, allows you to pick a length that best suits your adventure needs.
- Stuff sack included.
|Color||Heat Wave||Heat Wave||Heat Wave|
|Weight (Standard)||1 lbs 6 oz||1 lbs 12 oz||1 lbs 14 oz|
|Weight (Metric)||0.62 kg||0.79 kg||0.85 kg|
|Width (Standard)||20 in||25 in||25 in|
|Width (Metric)||51 cm||64 cm||64 cm|
|Length (Standard)||72 in||72 in||77 in|
|Length (Metric)||183 cm||183 cm||196 cm|
|Height (Standard)||2 in||2 in||2 in|
|Height (Metric)||5 cm||5 cm||5 cm|
|Thickness (Standard)||2 in||2 in||2 in|
|Thickness (Metric)||5 cm||5 cm||5 cm|
|Packed dimension (Standard)||11 in x 6.8 in||13 in x 7 in||13 in x 7 in|
|Packed dimension (Metric)||33 cm x 18 cm||33 cm x 18 cm||28 cm x 17 cm|
|Top fabric type||50D polyester Print||50D polyester Print||50D polyester Print|
|Bottom fabric type||50D polyester Print||50D polyester Print||50D polyester Print|
|What's Included||Stuff sack||Stuff sack||Stuff sack|
|Material(s)||Polyester, Polyurethane||Polyester, Polyurethane||Polyester, Polyurethane|
|Country of Origin||USA*Built of the Finest U.S. and Global Materials||USA*Built of the Finest U.S. and Global Materials||USA*Built of the Finest U.S. and Global Materials|
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.