Designed for adventurous trips and explorers, the Venture sleeping pad delivers legendary NeoAir comfort to any camp. Built with our WaveCore construction, the 2.2 R-value pad creates cells of air that retain warmth and shield from the cold. The two-inch (5cm) pad uses tough 50D polyester face is backcountry ready, giving you confidence during camping and backpacking adventures. The easy-to-pack Venture features the high-performance WingLock valve, allowing the pad to inflate three times faster thanks to a larger opening and one-way inflation. Like all Therm-a-Rest pads, the NeoAir Venture is made in market to ensure quality and minimize environmental impact. The pad includes a breath-saving pump sack, compact stuff sack and field repair kit.
- Insulated Performance: provides twice the warmth of uninsulated air sleeping pads.
- Compact: Insulated without the use of bulky fill materials to pack down to about the size of a one-liter water bottle.
- Comfortable: Two inches (5 cm) of loft and horizontal baffles provide maximum stability and support.
- Durable: Tough, 50D polyester and proven airtight coatings deliver reliable long-term performance.
- Our intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
- Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit included.
|Weight (Standard)||1 lbs 3 oz||1 lbs 10 oz|
|Weight (Metric)||0.54 kg||0.74 kg|
|Width (Standard)||20 in||25 in|
|Width (Metric)||51 cm||64 cm|
|Length (Standard)||72 in||77 in|
|Length (Metric)||183 cm||196 cm|
|Height (Standard)||2 in||2 in|
|Height (Metric)||5 cm||5 cm|
|Thickness (Standard)||2 in||2 in|
|Thickness (Metric)||5 cm||5 cm|
|Packed dimension (Standard)||9 in x 5.0 in||11 in x 5.2 in|
|Packed dimension (Metric)||23 cm x 13 cm||28 cm x 13 cm|
|Top fabric type||50D polyester||50D polyester|
|Bottom fabric type||50D polyester||50D polyester|
|What's Included||Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit||Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit|
|Material(s)||Polyester, Polyurethane||Polyester, Polyurethane|
|Country of Origin||USA*Built of the Finest U.S. and Global Materials||USA*Built of the Finest U.S. and Global Materials|
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
Not only are all orders over $50 shipped for free across Canada, but we also offset the carbon emissions associated with every shipment.
We guarantee all the products we sell. Same goes for any advice we give you. Got an issue with your gear? Contact us and we'll get it sorted.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.