The ultralight Hyperion provides peak performance for uncompromising adventurers.
The Hyperion 32F/0C sleeping bag is among the lightest in its class while still providing high-performance during backcountry pursuits. The bag uses thermally-efficient box baffled construction in key areas to ensure warmth and comfort in an ultralight package. Designed with high-quality materials and Therm-a-Rest performance features, the Hyperion keeps your pack featherweight without sacrificing an ounce of performance. Storage sack and compression stuff sack included.
- Ultralight: One of the lightest pieces in its class, the Hyperion sets a new standard for high-performance outdoor equipment.
- 900-fill : Stays drier and maintains loft 60 times longer than untreated down.
- Unrivaled Packability: Lightweight materials and precise design allow for a smaller packed size than ever before.
- : Uses mesh walls to maximize loft and minimize cold spots in key areas.
- Comfort Fit: Ergonomic shape and longer zipper provide a more human-friendly fit than other ultralight bags.
- : Integrate the bag with a mattress for optimal efficiency and comfort; removable for versatility.
- : Maximizes warmth and saves weight by intentionally placing fill where you need it most, 70% on the top and sides with 30% on the back.
- : Certification that ensures that the waterfowl in the down supply chain are treated humanely.
|Color||Black Forest||Black Forest||Black Forest|
|Weight (Standard)||15 oz||1 lb||1 lbs 2 oz|
|Weight (Metric)||0.44 kg||0.46 kg||0.52 kg|
|Width (Standard)||27.5 in||28.5 in||29 in|
|Width (Metric)||70 cm||72 cm||74 cm|
|Length (Standard)||73 in||80 in||85 in|
|Length (Metric)||185 cm||203 cm||216 cm|
|Height (Standard)||4 in||4 in||4 in|
|Fits (Standard)||66 in||72 in||78 in|
|Fits (Metric)||168 cm||183 cm||198 cm|
|Girth, Shoulder (Standard)||55 in||57 in||58 in|
|Girth, Shoulder (Metric)||140 cm||145 cm||147 cm|
|Girth, Hip (Standard)||48.5 in||49.5 in||51 in|
|Girth, Hip (Metric)||123 cm||126 cm||130 cm|
|Girth, Foot box (Standard)||40 in||43 in||46 in|
|Girth, Foot box (Metric)||102 cm||109 cm||117 cm|
|Packed dimension (Standard)||5.5 x 6 in||5.5 x 6 in||5.5 x 6 in|
|Packed dimension (Metric)||14 x 15 cm||14 x 15 cm||14 x 15 cm|
|EN Comfort (C)||5 C||5 C||5 C|
|EN Comfort (F)||41 F||41 F||41 F|
|EN Limit (C)||0 C||0 C||0 C|
|EN Limit (F)||32 F||32 F||32 F|
|EN Extreme (F)||5 F||5 F||5 F|
|EN Extreme (C)||-15 C||-15 C||-15 C|
|Fill material||900 Fill Goose Nikwax Hydrophobic Down RDS||900 Fill Goose Nikwax Hydrophobic Down RDS||900 Fill Goose Nikwax Hydrophobic Down RDS|
|Fill weight (Standard)||7.5 oz||8.5 oz||10 oz|
|Fill weight (Metric)||0.22 kg||0.25 kg||0.29 kg|
|Shell fabric||10D Nylon RipStop w/ DWR||10D Nylon RipStop w/ DWR||10D Nylon RipStop w/ DWR|
|Lining fabric||10D Nylon RipStop||10D Nylon RipStop||10D Nylon RipStop|
|Country of Origin||China||China||China|
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.