The Edge’s low profile adds comfort for any kind of paddling. The large openings around the arms are nice to wear for paddleboarding and white-water kayaking and the Wrapture™ ergonomic torso fits a wide range of body shapes well. The Edge also has a large top-loading zippered pocket to keep energy bars or a waterproof camera at hand.
- Front panel is a single piece of shaped foam for optimum fit.
- 7 adjustment points, including shoulders, 4 side pulls, waist buckle and shoulder straps.
- Contoured shoulder straps are padded for comfort on bare skin.
- Large arm openings allow unrestricted paddling.
- Mesh underarm panels for maximum ventilation.
- High-visibility reflective accents on back and front.
- S/M fits chests 84-99cm, L/XL fits chests 102-116cm, XXL fits chests 122-137cm.
|Lining||200-denier oxford nylon|
|Shell material||Ripstop nylon|
|Rescue harness compatible||No|
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
Not only are all orders over $50 shipped for free across Canada, but we also offset the carbon emissions associated with every shipment.
We guarantee all the products we sell. Same goes for any advice we give you. Got an issue with your gear? Contact us and we'll get it sorted.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.