Waterproof, lightweight dry sack vents trapped air, eliminating ballooning for easy packing.
Featuring a waterproof valve that purges trapped air, our versatile Blocker PurgeAir Dry Sack resists ballooning to help maximize use of space within a pack or bag. Plus, the fully waterproof construction ensures essential contents are protected.
- Versatile materials: Lightweight 70D polyurethane-coated nylon materials are a tougher, more resilient cousin to the ultralight BlockerLite materials. More durable and versatile, these materials are great for all-around use with confident waterproof protection.
- PurgeAir™-equipped: Our unique and waterproof PurgeAir valve vents trapped air, helping the sack compress further after being sealed, and is both more durable and more reliably waterproof than waterproof/breathable fabric membranes.
- Waterproof closure: Roll-top closure features a wrinkle-free stiffening strip to ensure a secure seal when closing the dry sack.
- Durable construction: Fully welded seams result in stronger and more durably protective construction compared to sewn-and-taped seams.
- Efficient-Packing: PackTight™ packing system sacks feature flat-sided, rectangular shapes that nestle closely together, packing 20% more efficiently than rounded sacks for easy, space-saving organization.
|5 LTR||10 LTR||15 LTR|
|Weight (Standard)||1.9 oz||2.4 oz||2.9 oz|
|Weight (Metric)||0.05 kg||0.07 kg||0.08 kg|
|Width (Standard)||3.5 in||4.3 in||4.7 in|
|Width (Metric)||9 cm||11 cm||12 cm|
|Length (Standard)||6.4 in||8.2 in||9.2 in|
|Length (Metric)||16.5 cm||21 cm||23.5 cm|
|Height (Standard)||11.8 in||14.1 in||16.1 in|
|Height (Metric)||30 cm||36 cm||41 cm|
|Volume (Standard)||305 cu. in||610 cu. in||915 cu. in|
|Volume (Metric)||5 liters||10 liters||15 liters|
|Material(s)||70D polyurethane-coated nylon||70D polyurethane-coated nylon||70D polyurethane-coated nylon|
|Country of Origin||Made in China||Made in China||Made in China|
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
Not only are all orders over $50 shipped for free across Canada, but we also offset the carbon emissions associated with every shipment.
We guarantee all the products we sell. Same goes for any advice we give you. Got an issue with your gear? Contact us and we'll get it sorted.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.