Splashproof, lightweight compression sack helps save space & is easy to access.
Light, versatile, and small-packing, the Blocker Compression Cinch Sack pairs a fast draw cord opening with our smart compression system to ensure soft, bulky contents are easy to condense and pack efficiently in a boat or backpack, all while remaining easy to access.
- Versatile materials: Lightweight 70D polyurethane-coated nylon materials are a tougher, more resilient cousin to the ultralight BlockerLite materials. More durable and versatile, these materials are great for all-around use and provide dependable splash protection.
- Smarter compression: Unlike conventional systems that pull against seams, our Continuous Compression system encircles the sack to minimize seam strain, maximizing durability for dependable protection.
- Securable, easy access: Draw cord closure supplies speedy, hassle-free access to contents while the lockable cord lock ensures the sack stays cinched tight.
- Durable construction: Fully welded seams result in stronger and more durably protective construction compared to sewn-and-taped seams.
- Efficient-Packing: PackTight™ packing system sacks feature flat-sided, rectangular shapes that nestle closely together, packing 20% more efficiently than rounded sacks for easy, space-saving organization.
|5 LTR||10 LTR||20 LTR|
|Weight (Standard)||2.7 oz||3.3 oz||4.5 oz|
|Weight (Metric)||0.08 kg||0.09 kg||0.13 kg|
|Width (Standard)||3.5 in||4.3 in||5.5 in|
|Width (Metric)||9 cm||11 cm||14 cm|
|Length (Standard)||6.4 in||8.2 in||10.4 in|
|Length (Metric)||16.5 cm||21 cm||26.5 cm|
|Height (Standard)||11.8 in||14.1 in||18.8 in|
|Height (Metric)||30 cm||36 cm||48 cm|
|Volume (Standard)||305 cu. in||610 cu. in||1220 cu. in|
|Volume (Metric)||5 liters||10 liters||20 liters|
|Material(s)||70D polyurethane-coated nylon||70D polyurethane-coated nylon||70D polyurethane-coated nylon|
|Country of Origin||Made in China||Made in China||Made in China|
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
Not only are all orders over $50 shipped for free across Canada, but we also offset the carbon emissions associated with every shipment.
We guarantee all the products we sell. Same goes for any advice we give you. Got an issue with your gear? Contact us and we'll get it sorted.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.