High-Performance Spoon™ Shaped Bag for the Backcountry
Riff™ is NEMO’s top-of-the-line backcountry-oriented Spoon™ shaped sleeping bag. This pinnacle performance 3-season 800FP down bag offers a more athletic cut, designed for side sleepers who prefer space-saving packability and shaving critical ounces for long hours on the trail.
Seventy percent of people sleep on their side, yet mummy bags are not designed to accommodate this. NEMO’s unique Spoon™ shaped bags offer more room at the elbows and knees, allowing side sleepers to shift positions comfortably throughout the night.
This popular bag is loaded with features, including Thermo Gills™ that help regulate temperature during the night, Blanket Fold™ that provides tucked-in comfort, and a waterproof/breathable footbox to withstand tent condensation. Left-sided zippers on Men’s and right-sided zippers on Women’s allow Riff™ to zip together for a double bag.
- New ultralight Spoon™ shape adds room at elbows and knees, yet is tailored for weight shaving warmth.
- Premium 800FP hydrophobic, PFC-free, 100% RDS Certified down is traceable and ensures humane treatment throughout the supply chain.
- Waterproof/breathable footbox protects from tent condensation, keeping feet warm and dry.
- Blanket Fold™ external draft collar and a full-length draft tube provide tucked-in comfort and temperature regulation.
- Thermo Gills™ allow you to vent body heat without letting cold drafts in.
- Full-length double-slider #5 YKK zipper with zipper plow makes getting in and out of the bag a breeze.
- Integrated pillow pocket allows a jacket, extra clothes, or Fillo™ to be stuffed into the sleeve opening for secure, elevated support through the night.
- Opposite-sided zippers on Riff™ Men's and Women's models increase versatility by allowing them to be zipped together into a double sleeping bag.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
- Compression stuff sack
- Mesh storage bag
Specs & Sizing
|Minimum Weight||1 lb , 13 oz / 825 g|
|Packed Size||11.5 x 7.5 in dia / 29 x 19 cm dia|
|Temp Rating||30F / -1C|
|ISO Lower Limit||29F / -2C|
|Fill Weight||0 lb , 10 oz / 280 g|
|Fits Up To||6' / 183 cm|
|Shoulder Girth||62 in / 157 cm|
|Hip Girth||54 in / 137 cm|
|Knee Girth||59 in / 150 cm|
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
Not only are all orders over $50 shipped for free across Canada, but we also offset the carbon emissions associated with every shipment.
We guarantee all the products we sell. Same goes for any advice we give you. Got an issue with your gear? Contact us and we'll get it sorted.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.