The QuickDraw(TM) Microfilter uses a 0.2 micron hollow fiber cartridge to remove 99.9999% of bacteria and 99.9% of protozoa as required by the NSF P231 standard. This affordable filter is not only designed to keep users safe with its high-performance technology, it also offers a fantastic user experience. The QuickDraw(TM) is ready to go out of the box and features the sturdy, flip-to-open clean side cap design from the Platypus DuoLock bottle, a grippy-but-not-sticky filter cartridge over mold, and an easy-to-fill extra-wide mouth reservoir with a convenient handle. The dirty side cap creates a reliable seal to prevent any seepage, ensuring dirty water cannot contaminate the clean side or any belongings in a pack
- Hollow fibre filter has a high surface-area that allows water to flow quickly through a 0.2 micron effective pore size.
- Do not allow the cartridge to freeze after initial use.
- Fast flow rate when reservoir is squeezed.
- DuoLock™ cap keeps spout dirt-free.
- Durable film reservoir holds 1L of water.
- Shake-to-clean design maintains fast flow rates without back-flishing.
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
Not only are all orders over $50 shipped for free across Canada, but we also offset the carbon emissions associated with every shipment.
We guarantee all the products we sell. Same goes for any advice we give you. Got an issue with your gear? Contact us and we'll get it sorted.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.