The QuickDraw(TM) Microfilter uses a 0.2 micron hollow fiber cartridge to remove 99.9999% of bacteria and 99.9% of protozoa as required by the NSF P231 standard. This affordable filter is not only designed to keep users safe with its high-performance technology, it also offers a fantastic user experience. The QuickDraw(TM) is ready to go out of the box and features the sturdy, flip-to-open clean side cap design from the Platypus DuoLock bottle, a grippy-but-not-sticky filter cartridge over mold, and an easy-to-fill extra-wide mouth reservoir with a convenient handle. The dirty side cap creates a reliable seal to prevent any seepage, ensuring dirty water cannot contaminate the clean side or any belongings in a pack
- Hollow fibre filter has a high surface-area that allows water to flow quickly through a 0.2 micron effective pore size.
- Do not allow the cartridge to freeze after initial use.
- Fast flow rate when reservoir is squeezed.
- DuoLock™ cap keeps spout dirt-free.
- Durable film reservoir holds 1L of water.
- Shake-to-clean design maintains fast flow rates without back-flishing.