UltraLite Camping Towel
- Ultralight: Even in its largest size, the UltraLite towel barely tips the scales at just 5.1 oz.
- Softer Touch: Anti-pill fabrics are soft to the touch for the life of the towel.
- 4x Absorbency: Absorbent microfibre fabric soaks up 4 times its weight in water, which can be wrung out easily.
- Ultrafast-drying: Dries 80% faster than comparable cotton towels.
- Highly packable: Soft fabric packs down tiny when space is at a premium.
- Hang loop for easy drying and packing.
- Machine washable
|SKU||11119, 11120, 11121||11122, 11124, 11123||11126, 11125, 11127||11129, 11130, 11128|
|Color||Riptide, Grass Meadow, Bloom Noir||Riptide, Bloom Noir, Grass Meadow||Grass Meadow, Riptide, Bloom Noir||Grass Meadow, Bloom Noir, Riptide|
|Weight (Standard)||0.5 oz||1.5 oz||3.4 oz||5.1 oz|
|Weight (Metric)||0.01 kg||0.04 kg||0.10 kg||0.15 kg|
|Width (Standard)||10 in||16.5 in||25 in||36 in|
|Width (Metric)||25 cm||42 cm||64 cm||91 cm|
|Length (Standard)||14 in||36 in||54 in||59 in|
|Length (Metric)||35 cm||92 cm||137 cm||150 cm|
|Height (Standard)||0.1 in||0.1 in||0.1 in||0.1 in|
|Material(s)||70% Polyester, 30% Nylon||70% Polyester, 30% Nylon||70% Polyester, 30% Nylon||70% Polyester, 30% Nylon|
|Country of Origin||Made in USA||Made in USA||Made in USA||Made in USA|
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.