The highly versatile Porter pack.
Just as comfortable in overhead storage as it is in train cars, the Porter 46 is the largest carry-on compatible pack in the series. This versatile weekend getaway bag offers the simplicity of a gear-hauling duffel along with everyday organization and travel convenience. A stowaway harness provides backpack-style carry when you need it and storage when the bag is checked. A sustainable build—including recycled fabrics, bluesign®-approved materials and PFC-free DWR—doesn’t compromise Osprey’s commitment to quality design, construction and durability.
STOWAWAY HARNESS AND HIPBELT
Harness and hipbelt deploy at a moment’s notice for backpack-style carry and quickly disappear into the backpanel for safekeeping when the bag is checked.
StraightJacket compression straps with padded sidewalls protect your contents and compress the bag to a smaller size when it isn’t fully stuffed.
Large U-zip main opening combined with easily accessible pockets provide on-the-go access to key items.
SUSTAINABLE & DURABLE BUILD
Constructed with recycled materials without compromising Osprey’s commitment to quality construction, design and durability.
- Zippered top pocket provides easy access to toiletries and liquids
- U-zip full panel zip access to main compartment
- Lockable zippers on main and laptop compartments
- Reinforced cord loops to attach an Osprey Daylite® daypack
- Front panel vertical zippered pocket for books, travel documents, etc.
- StraightJacket compression with padded sidewalls secures any size load effectively
- Padded sidewalls create a bucket-style opening and provide protection for valuables inside
- Front panel organization with zippered pocket and key clip
- Protected rear panel lockable zip laptop sleeve for quick access while traveling
- Padded luggage handle pass-through top and side grab handles
- Tuckaway web loops to attach a shoulder strap (sold separately)
- Dual internal zippered organization side pockets
- Dual internal compression straps keep clothes neat
HDPE FRAMESHEET SUSPENSION
1 mm HDPE framesheet
Foam-covered fabric backpanel with tuckaway pockets for harness/hipbelt
STOWAWAY HARNESS | HIPBELT
Soft breathable spacermesh contact surface for comfortable feel
Adjustable sternum strap with whistle
Stowaway 38 mm webbing hipbelt with padded wings
|O/S||2807 IN3 / 46 L||21.5H X 14W X 9D IN.||3.263 LBS.|
- bluesign®-approved Recycled 500D Nylon Packcloth PFC Free DWR
- bluesign®-approved 420D Recycled Robic Nylon Packcloth PFC Free DWR
- bluesign®-approved 500D Polyester Packcloth PFC Free DWR
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
Not only are all orders over $50 shipped for free across Canada, but we also offset the carbon emissions associated with every shipment.
We guarantee all the products we sell. Same goes for any advice we give you. Got an issue with your gear? Contact us and we'll get it sorted.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.