Adjustable, high volume women's backpacking pack.
A reliable women's-specific pack that goes the extra mile when needed, the Ariel Plus 60 is ready for anything Mother Nature throws its way. The Custom Fit-On-The-Fly Hipbelt and Shoulder Strap allow you to dial in the perfect fit and a close-to-body carry stabilizes the load when the trail turns technical. The top lid detaches and converts into a daypack for side excursions. Constructed with high quality bluesign®-approved high-tenacity nylon and PFC-free DWR.
A Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt, Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Shoulder Strap and adjustable torso length allow for a fine-tuned fit for a variety of body shapes and sizes.
Durable for extended use on the most rugged trails.
Our largest volume packs provide a stable close-to-body carry, ideal for managing heavier loads when the trail gets technical.
Constructed with high quality bluesign®-approved high-tenacity nylon and PFC-free DWR.
- Removable top lid converts to DayLid daypack
- Included raincover made with PFC-free DWR and bluesign®-approved materials
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Floating top lid with lash points
- Integrated FlapJacket cover for lidless use
- Dual front panel zippered pockets for easy-access storage
- Large front panel zip access to main compartment
- Fabric reinforced front shove-it pocket
- Large dual-access stretch mesh side water bottle pockets
- Dual upper/lower side compression straps
- Dual front panel compression straps with StraightJacket compression
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual ice axe loops with bungee tie-offs
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
Injection-molded, die-cut foam AirScape framesheet maintains comfortable back contact with ventilated airflow channels and maximum stability for carrying heavy loads
Mesh-covered foam lumbar for supportive, lightweight and comfortable contact surfaces
CUSTOM FIT-ON-THE-FLY SHOULDER STRAP
- Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Shoulder Straps allow for a precise shoulder wrap and fit
- Spacer mesh fabric provides a soft and comfortable contact surface
CUSTOM FIT-ON-THE-FLY HIPBELT
- Extendible Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt offers a precise fit for varying waist sizes
- Incremental length and angle adjustments allow for a fine-tuned fit
- Crossbody ErgoPull hipbelt pulls weight into lumbar when hipbelt is tightened
ENHANCED LOAD TRANSFER
- The Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt integrates the LightWire frame into the adjustment system—creating a better distribution of weight and, in turn, a better carry.
LOAD RANGE: 30 - 60 lbs.
|WM/L||3661 IN3 / 60 L||31.1H X 13.78W X 12.99D IN.||5.649 LBS.|
|WXS/S||3539 IN3 / 58 L||29.13H X 13.78W X 12.99D IN.||5.417 LBS.|
- MAIN - bluesign®-approved 210D high-tenacity nylon, PFC-free DWR
- ACCENT - bluesign®-approved 210D high-tenacity nylon honeycomb contrast, PFC-free DWR
- BOTTOM - bluesign®-approved 210D high-tenacity nylon, PFC-free DWR
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.