Adjustable, high volume backpacking pack.
Ideal for a week on the trail or a gear-intensive weekend, the Aether 65 is a customizable, perfect-fitting pack that has the ability to carry larger and heavier loads. Featuring an adjustable torso and Custom Fit-on-the-Fly™ Shoulder Straps and Hipbelt to calibrate the perfect fit. An injection-molded AirScape™ backpanel delivers fine-tuned performance. Made with high-quality bluesign®-approved nylon and PFC-free DWR. Raincover included.
A Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt, Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Shoulder Strap and adjustable torso length allow for a fine-tuned fit for a variety of body shapes and sizes.
An injection-molded, die-cut foam AirScapeTM backpanel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit.
Designed to provide a stable close-to-body carry; ideal for managing heavier loads when the trail gets technical.
Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved nylon and PFC-free DWR.
- Included raincover made with PFC-free DWR and bluesign®-approved materials
- Large front panel zip access to main compartment
- Floating top lid with lash points
- Fabric reinforced front shove-it pocket
- Large dual-access stretch mesh side water bottle pockets
- Dual upper/lower side compression straps
- Dual front panel compression straps with StraightJacket compression
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual ice axe loops with bungee tie-offs
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Anchor loops for an optional Osprey Daylite® daypack for short forays
Injection-molded, die-cut foam AirScape™ framesheet maintains comfortable back contact with ventilated airflow channels and maximum stability for carrying heavy loads
Mesh-covered foam lumbar for supportive, lightweight and comfortable contact surfaces
CUSTOM FIT-ON-THE-FLY SHOULDER STRAP
- Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Shoulder Straps allow for a precise shoulder wrap and fit
- Spacer mesh fabric provides a soft and comfortable contact surface
CUSTOM FIT-ON-THE-FLY HIPBELT
- Incremental length and angle adjustments allow for a fine-tuned fit
- Extendible Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt offers a precise fit for varying waist sizes
- Crossbody ErgoPull hipbelt pulls weight into lumbar when hipbelt is tightened
ENHANCED LOAD TRANSFER
- The Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt integrates the LightWire frame into the adjustment system—creating a better distribution of weight and, in turn, a better carry
LOAD RANGE: 30 - 60 lbs.
|S/M||3967 IN3 / 65 L||31.5H X 15.75W X 11.02D IN.||4.919 LBS.|
|L/XL||4150 IN3 / 68 L||33.46H X 15.75W X 11.02D IN.||4.963 LBS.|
- MAIN - bluesign®-approved 420HD nylon packcloth, PFC-free DWR
- ACCENT - bluesign®-approved 210D nylon Diamond, PFC-free DWR
- BOTTOM - bluesign®-approved 420HD nylon packcloth, PFC-free DWR
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
Not only are all orders over $50 shipped for free across Canada, but we also offset the carbon emissions associated with every shipment.
We guarantee all the products we sell. Same goes for any advice we give you. Got an issue with your gear? Contact us and we'll get it sorted.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.