Ultralight Cold Weather Comfort Sleeping Pad
This pinnacle mountaineering pad offers lightweight, compact, extreme warmth without sacrificing comfort. Three layers of suspended metalized film and a unique construction efficiently retains your own body heat. Tensor™ Alpine brings warmth and comfort to cold weather camping. Whether at base camp or high on the mountain before a summit push, the combination of compact size, light weight, and warmth cannot be beat.
A zero-profile, multi-functional, micro-adjustable valve offers convenient inflation and fast deflation. The included Vortex™ pump sack provides fast and easy inflation without introducing moisture into your pad.
Patent-pending Spaceframe™ baffles are low-stretch trusses that provide greater stability and point deflection resistance than competitors. Tensor™ Alpine's unique construction sleeps quieter than other pads.
- 3 inches of stable, cushioned loft.
- Undulating lateral baffles are the most comfortable and unobtrusive topography for sleeping pads.
- Spaceframe™ baffles provide more stability and a quieter sleep than competitors.
- Premium 20D fabrics shave grams for a minimal pack size and weight.
- Three layers of suspended Thermal Mirror™ metalized film provides quiet insulation with an unprecedented weight-to-warmth ratio.
- New, included Vortex™ pump sack provides easy and fast inflation, saves breath at elevation, and minimizes moisture entering the pad.
- New zero-profile, multi-functional, micro-adjustable valve is flush to the pad and offers customized control over your inflation.
- Packaging is made from recycled materials and is 100% recyclable.
- Patent US 10,213,009 B2. Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
- Velcro Strap
- Repair kit
- Vortex pump sack
- Drawstring stuff sack
Specs & Sizing
|Minimum Weight||1 lb , 1 oz / 475 g|
|Packed Weight||1 lb , 4 oz / 555 g|
|Packed Size||8.0 x 3.0 in dia / 20 x 8 cm dia|
|Dimensions||72 x 20 x 3.0 in / 183 x 51 x 8 cm|
|Minimum Weight||1 lb , 8 oz / 690 g|
|Packed Weight||1 lb , 11 oz / 770 g|
|Packed Size||9.5 x 3.5 in dia / 24 x 9 cm dia|
|Dimensions||76 x 25 x 3.0 in / 193 x 64 x 8 cm|
Construction + Materials
|Fabric||20D PU Polyester|
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.