Ultralight Down Mummy Sleeping Bag
Updated for 2021, Kayu men’s and women’s ultralight down mummy bags are pinnacle equipment for ultralight adventures. Careful tailoring of the hood, footbox, and body-mapped core creates an optimal fit with no excess weight or wasted space. Premium 800 FP down and aggressive, thermally efficient patterning make for a trusted companion on longer journeys where every ounce matters.
Our flagship Thermo Gills™ allow you to regulate temperature without letting in drafts, deeply extending the useable temperature range. The waterproof/breathable footbox and hood protect from tent wall condensation. Our exceptionally packable 800 FP down is hydrophobic, PFC-free, and 100% Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified. Top-shelf fabrics include a 20D nylon ripstop with DWR on the shell, an ultra-smooth 30D nylon taffeta lining, and a 40D nylon ripstop waterproof/breathable footbox.
- Sculpted fit is designed for optimal thermal efficiency and packability.
- Premium 800 FP down is ultra-packable, hydrophobic, PFC-free, and 100% Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified.
- Closely articulated hood with internal draft collar and draft tube.
- Opposite-sided zippers allow men’s (left side zip) and women’s (right side zip) models to be zipped together to create a double sleeping bag.
- Thermo Gills™ extend the temperature range of your sleeping bag on milder nights without letting cold drafts in.
- Waterproof, breathable hood and footbox protect you from tent wall condensation, keeping you warm and dry through the night.
- Top-shelf fabrics include a 20D nylon ripstop with DWR on the shell, an ultra-smooth 30D nylon taffeta lining, and a 40D nylon ripstop OSMO™ waterproof/breathable footbox.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
- Compression stuff sack
- Mesh storage
Specs & Sizing
|Minimum Weight||2 lb , 3 oz / 985 g|
|Packed Size||12.0 x 7.0 in dia / 31 x 18 cm dia|
|Temp Rating||15F / -9C|
|ISO Comfort||27F / -3C|
|Fill Type||800 FP Down|
|Fill Weight||1 lb , 1 oz / 480 g|
|Fits Up To||6' / 183 cm|
|Shoulder Girth||63 in / 160 cm|
|Hip Girth||55 in / 140 cm|
|Knee Girth||46 in / 117 cm|
|Compressed Volume||5.9 L|
|Color||Titanium / Stoke|
|Stuff Sack||Compression stuff sack|
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
Not only are all orders over $50 shipped for free across Canada, but we also offset the carbon emissions associated with every shipment.
We guarantee all the products we sell. Same goes for any advice we give you. Got an issue with your gear? Contact us and we'll get it sorted.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.