The Ideal Bikepacking Tent For Lightweight Livability
The Dragonfly Bikepack tent has a unique suite of features that make it the essential bikepacking shelter. It starts with the carry bag, an extremely durable diamond ripstop roll-top stuff sack featuring reinforcements and tie-down straps perfect for fastening to your bike. The poles are made of shortened segments that keep the packed size small, and the stuff sack securely attaches to your handlebars, under the seat, to any rack, or inside the frame, giving you lots of options and flexibility.
The tent itself uses premium materials and a tapered floor plan to save weight without sacrificing livable space. A large vestibule with our new Landing Zone™ storage tub offers plenty of gear organization and space to put riding gear out of the mud. The floor is made of ultralight 20D nylon and the 15D ripstop nylon fly is coated with both silicone and urethane for maximum strength and waterproofness. Thoughtful details like a webbing daisy chain above the door for drying clothing and large trapezoidal vestibules for maximum storage set this tent apart. Thanks to years of coating development and testing, the Dragonfly Bikepack tent is able to offer flame resistance without the use of any toxic chemicals or restricted substances.
- Subdued colors and non-reflective materials allow stealth camping.
- Ultralight aluminum DAC Featherlite® NSL poles with shortened segments reduce overall packed size for attaching to bike.
- Highly versatile and rugged roll-top dry bag can be mounted in many locations on your bike.
- Premium 15D nylon ripstop fly has durable silicone and polyurethane coatings on opposite sides for the most reliable weather protection possible.
- Our new Landing Zone removable storage tub for your vestibule adds more dry storage for biking gear.
- Color-coded anodized poles and matching webbing for an intuitive set up.
- Achieves flame resistance without restricted substances or toxic chemicals.
- Strut vents at the top of each zipper flap ensure ventilation, especially during a storm.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
- Guy-out cord
- Repair kit
- Bike-Compatible Dry Bag
Specs & Sizing
|Minimum Weight||2 lb , 4 oz / 1.02 kg|
|Packed Weight||2 lb , 15 oz / 1.34 kg|
|Packed Size||14.5 x 6.0 in dia / 37 x 14.64 cm dia|
|Peak Height||40 in / 102 cm|
|Floor Area||20.3 sq ft / 1.9 sq m|
|Floor Dimensions||88 x 35/32 in / 223.52 x 88.9/80 cm|
|Vestibule Area||10.0 sq ft / 0.9 sq m|
|Canopy Fabric||15D Nylon Ripstop/ No-See-Um Mesh|
|Floor Fabric||20D Sil/PeU Nylon Ripsop (1200 mm)|
|Stuff Sack||Dry bag|
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
Not only are all orders over $50 shipped for free across Canada, but we also offset the carbon emissions associated with every shipment.
We guarantee all the products we sell. Same goes for any advice we give you. Got an issue with your gear? Contact us and we'll get it sorted.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.