Revo Ascent snowshoes deliver rock-solid durability in aggressive terrain and now feature our advanced Paragon™ binding for ultimate foot control. With a glove-like fit that eliminates pressure points, the binding’s mesh strap delivers excellent comfort and security in technical terrain. Underfoot, the ExoTract™ deck pairs external steel teeth with the torsional flex of plastic for confidence-inspiring traction. Combined with their Ergo Televators and add-on Flotation Tails, these snowshoes are built to get you there—wherever “there” may be.
- External Traction: Aggressive perimeter teeth and durable steel DTX crampons deliver advanced traction, especially on traverses and in challenging conditions.
- Durable: Injection-molded plastic deck withstands abusive conditions, and offers a subtle torsional flex underfoot for excellent purchase.
- Paragon™ Binding: Comfortable, freeze-resistant mesh strap wraps securely around a wide range of boots for ultimate control, while toe stops offer fast, precise foot alignment.
- All-Condition Adaptability: Add-on Modular Flotation tails allow you the maneuverability of a smaller, primary snowshoe with the added, on-demand flotation of optional, 5-inch (13-cm) tails.
- Uphill Efficiency: Ergo Televators reduce fatigue and increase traction on the steeps with an ergonomic design that engages with a flick of a pole grip.
|22 IN||25 IN|
|Weight per pair (Standard)||4 lbs 7 oz||4 lbs 11 oz|
|Weight per pair (Metric)||1.98 kg||2.10 kg|
|Weight (Standard)||4 lbs 7 oz||4 lbs 11 oz|
|Weight (Metric)||1.98 kg||2.10 kg|
|Width (Standard)||8 in||8 in|
|Width (Metric)||20 cm||20 cm|
|Length (Standard)||22 in||25 in|
|Length (Metric)||56 cm||64 cm|
|Gait||Unisex/average width||Unisex/average width|
|Footwear size range (Standard)||6M - 14M||6M - 14M|
|Footwear size range (Metric)||39-48||39-48|
|Load (Standard)||Up to 180 lbs||120 - 220 lbs|
|Load (Metric)||Up to 80 kilos||54 - 100 kilos|
|Load w/ tails (Standard)||Up to 250 lbs||Up to 280 lbs|
|Load w/ tails (Metric)||Up to 114 kilos||Up to 127 kilos|
|Frame material(s)||7075-T6 Aluminum||7075-T6 Aluminum|
|Country of Origin||Made in the USA of US and Imported Parts||Made in the USA of US and Imported Parts|
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
Not only are all orders over $50 shipped for free across Canada, but we also offset the carbon emissions associated with every shipment.
We guarantee all the products we sell. Same goes for any advice we give you. Got an issue with your gear? Contact us and we'll get it sorted.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.