Packable, ultralight backcountry poles
From fast ascents to remote traverses, DynaLock Ascent Poles keep snowshoers, mountaineers and splitboarders moving quickly on mountain objectives. Built of Kevlar-reinforced carbon fiber, these ultralight poles feature a quick-deploy design, and their tiny collapsed size fits inside alpine packs and travel bags. Equipped with our DynaLock mechanism, they offer 20 cm of length adjustability, and the ability to tighten the clamping force on the fly for no-slip security—perfect whether you’re bagging volcanoes or pushing hard from first light to last.
- Ultralight Strength: Kevlar®-reinforced carbon fiber construction.
- Packable: Quick-deploy design folds small to stash easily in smaller packs.
- Secure Adjustment: 20 cm of easy, rock-solid DynaLock™ adjustability with tool-free tensioning; anodized aluminum lever provides lasting durability.
- Comfortable: EVA foam grip, plus lower grip for sidehilling or choking up on steep terrain.
- Versatile: Winter and summer baskets included for four-season functionality.
|Small 100-120cm||Large 120-140cm|
|Weight (Standard)||1 lbs 1 oz||1 lbs 2 oz|
|Weight (Metric)||0.47 kg||0.50 kg|
|Length, min (Standard)||39 in||47 in|
|Length, min (Metric)||100 cm||120 cm|
|Length, max (Standard)||47 in||55 in|
|Length, max (Metric)||120 cm||140 cm|
|Collapsed length (Standard)||14.25 in||17.5 in|
|Collapsed length (Metric)||36.2 cm||44.5 cm|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan||Taiwan|
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.