Versatile, high capacity cook and eat system for three.
Group cooking and non-stop road-warrior use calls for bigger pots with added versatility, and that’s what you get with the Flex™ 3 Cook Set. High-capacity, hard-anodized aluminum pots with both coated and nonstick surfaces open up your options for cooking while mugs and plates for three add comprehensive cook and eat utility. It’s perfect for cooking larger or more-involved meals on group adventures—whether you’re heading into the backcountry or road tripping across Canada.
- Dual Cooking Surfaces: Both pots are durable hard-anodized aluminum; one has a scratch-resistant, nonstick surface.
- Nested design: Saves valuable space; mugs also accommodate our Folding Utensils and the whole system nests inside a Flex Skillet.
- Comprehensive: Includes mugs and plates for three.
- Includes: (1) 2.3L Nonstick hard-anodized aluminum pot, (1) 3.3L Hard-anodized pot, (1) Aluminum Strainer lid, (3) DeepDish™ plates, (3) 12.5 oz. Insulated Mugs, (1) Talon™ pot handle.
- Weight (Standard): 2 lbs 6 oz
- Weight (Metric): 1.09 kg
- Width (Standard): 8.5 in
- Width (Metric): 21.6 cm
- Height (Standard): 5.1 in
- Height (Metric): 13 cm
- Packed Size (Standard): 8.75 x 5.25 in
- Packed Size (Metric): 22.2 x 13.3 cm
- Material(s): Aluminum / Plastic
- Country of Origin: Made in Thailand
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
Not only are all orders over $50 shipped for free across Canada, but we also offset the carbon emissions associated with every shipment.
We guarantee all the products we sell. Same goes for any advice we give you. Got an issue with your gear? Contact us and we'll get it sorted.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.