Your new favourite bushcraft knife.
The carbon steel blade has a black DLC-coating that to some extent protects against rust and also prevents reflections from the blade. Keep in mind though that carbon steel needs to be maintained, so make it a habit to wipe your knife and oil the blade after using it. The spine of the blade has been ground so that you can use it together with a fire starter – which means critical fire is never far away. The knife sheath contains a belt loop and clip so your knife is always close at hand.
- 3.2 mm thick carbon steel blade with anti-corrosion coating
- 90° spine of the blade has been ground especially for use with a fire starter (sold separately)
- Ergonomic handle with high-friction rubber grip gives the feeling of control
- Black plastic sheath with belt loop
- UPC: 7391846013013
- Steel: Carbon
- Total Length: 9.1" (232 mm)
- Blade length: 4.3" (109 mm)
- Thickness: 3.2 mm
- Product weight: 5.7 oz. (162 g)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
Not only are all orders over $50 shipped for free across Canada, but we also offset the carbon emissions associated with every shipment.
We guarantee all the products we sell. Same goes for any advice we give you. Got an issue with your gear? Contact us and we'll get it sorted.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.