Bright, warm light in the palm of your hand. Compact and durable, this solar lantern can withstand up to 150 lbs of pressure, while providing a soft light that lasts long into the night.
- Matte finish
- 65 lumens
- Warm white LEDs
- Lasts up to 24 hours on a single charge
- Recharges in 7 hours
Perfect for: home decor • events • patio • pool • camping • hiking • tent lighting • RV camping • beach days
Get to know the product a little better.
• Matte finish
• 65 lumens
• 10 warm white LEDs
• Fixed base strap
• Durable: withstands up to 150 lbs of pressure
• Lightweight: 4.4 oz (125 g)
• Waterproof: IP67
• Operating temp: 32ºF – 113ºF (0ºC – 45ºC)
• 4 modes: low, medium, high, flashing
• 2 second quick shut off
• Battery level indicator
• Low: 24 hours
• Medium: 12 hours
• High: 6 hours
• Flashing: 9 hours
• Recharges in 7 hours
• Recharge via direct sunlight
• Rechargeable 1000 mAh Li-ion battery
• Overcurrent protection
• Diameter: 5 inches (12.7 cm)
• Height: 4.25 inches (10.8 cm)
• Collapsed: 1 inch (2.5 cm)
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
Not only are all orders over $50 shipped for free across Canada, but we also offset the carbon emissions associated with every shipment.
We guarantee all the products we sell. Same goes for any advice we give you. Got an issue with your gear? Contact us and we'll get it sorted.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.