Car camping or backcountry, this tent has you covered.
- Rectangular freestanding tent design allows for multiple sleeping configurations
- Innovative Cross Canyon Mat doubles as a roll style stuff sack and ensures clean work surface for tent set up and ease of repackaging
- Aluminum poles create a robust and lightweight structure
- Multi-anchor point front vestibule creates a spacious exterior storage area protected from wind and rain
- Three overhead pockets and two corner pockets create unrivaled interior storage options
- Fast fly capable
|Season||3 - Seasons
|Pack Weight||6 lbs/ 2.7 kg
|Pack Size||20.5 x 6.5 in / 51 x 17 cm|
|Trail Weight||5.4 lbs / 2.4 kg|
|Fast Fly Weight||4 lbs / 64 oz|
|Floor Area||31 sq ft / 2.9 sq m
|Floor Dimensions||86 x 53.5 in / 218 x 135 cm|
|Vestibule Area||15 (7.5sq/ft X 2) / 1.4(.7 sq/m X 2)|
|Peak Height||46 in / 117 cm|
|Mesh Fabric||40D Polyester Mesh|
|Fly Fabric||68D Polyester Taffeta PU / 1800mm WR coating|
|Floor Fabric||75D Polyester PU / 3000mm|
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.