With a light-weight construction and moisture transfer mesh these socks are ideal for summer hiking. Because of their construction and stretch, one size fits most, from as small as a women's 6 to as large as a men's 12.
How is Merino wool temperature regulating? As your body heats up, the moisture in the fabric evaporates and cools the air between the fabric and your skin.
- Content: 64% Merino Wool, 31% Nylon, 5% Lycra Spandex
- Lightweight construction, mesh top, half cushion and arch support
- Merino Wool for better temperature regulating and moisture wicking
- Available in two versions: Low cut & Crew length (one size fits all
- Mid Weight: 109grams(One Size)
- Made proudly here in Toronto, Canada!
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
Not only are all orders over $50 shipped for free across Canada, but we also offset the carbon emissions associated with every shipment.
We guarantee all the products we sell. Same goes for any advice we give you. Got an issue with your gear? Contact us and we'll get it sorted.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.