Cuddle up with a partner
Featuring vibrant color, angular patterning reminiscent of mountainscapes, and a competitive price, the new Aurora™ screams fun and livability. Steep side walls provide for massive interior volume, while two doors and two vestibules allow for plenty of room for spreading out and storing gear.
This versatile and inviting home for adventure features high-quality materials and is ideal for car camping, but light enough for backpacking. The included footprint, Light Pockets™, duffel storage bag, and gear pockets complete the package.
- Grab-and-Go Style so you can store your sleeping bag and pad together in one convenient duffel.
- Integrated removable sheet is soft and washable.
- Blanket Fold™ for temperature regulation and tucked-in comfort.
- Built-in Pillowtop adds comfort to sleeping surface.
- Integrated pad sleeve keeps sleeping pad securely in place.
- Tapered geometry cuts excess interior volume at head and foot, reducing the volume to keep warm while still maintaining roominess.
- Jazz™ (Regular) is a one-person, regular-length bag that fits people up to 6'4". Pair with most 25” pads.
- Jazz™ Luxury (Long) is a one-person bag in a wider and longer version, fitting people up to 6'8". Pair with most 30” pads.
- Jazz™ Duo (Double) is a two-person, regular-length bag that fits people up to 6'4". Pair with two 25” pads or a 50” pad.
- Jazz™ Duo Luxury (Double Luxury) is a two-person bag in a wider and longer version that creates a queen-sized bed and fits people up to 6'8". Pair Jazz™ Duo Luxury with two 30” pads.
- Duffel storage bag
Construction & Materials
|Shell Fabric||40D Nylon Ripstop w/ DWR|
|Footbox Fabric||Nylon w/ DWR|
|Lining Fabric||30D Nylon Taffeta w/ DWR|
|Color||Aluminum / Wave Blue|
|Stuff Sack||Duffel storage bag|
Specs & Sizing
|Minimum Weight||5 lb , 13 oz / 2.64 kg|
|Packed Size||29.0 x 13.0 x 13.0 in / 74 x 33 x 33 cm|
|Temp Rating||20F / -7C|
|Fill Weight||2 lb , 15 oz / 1.32 kg|
|Fits Up To||6'8" / 203 cm|
|Shoulder Girth||84 in / 213 cm|
|Hip Girth||84 in / 213 cm|
|Knee Girth||84 in / 213 cm|
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
Not only are all orders over $50 shipped for free across Canada, but we also offset the carbon emissions associated with every shipment.
We guarantee all the products we sell. Same goes for any advice we give you. Got an issue with your gear? Contact us and we'll get it sorted.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.