- Both the Wasabi 1 and Wasabi 2 come with insulated hoods to help keep you warm.
- Rectangle shape for a roomy and comfortable sleep.
- Suresoft brushed polyester lining is warm and quick drying.
- Draw cord at shoulder – use it to trap heat in and keep the cold out.
- 2-way nylon coil zipper allows for venting at the foot; sleeping bag can be opened up like a blanket.
- Anti-snag zipper tape and an insulated draft tube behind the zipper.
- 4 fabric loops allow for attached cord to hold sleeping pad in place.
- Compression carry bag with YKK quick release buckles.
SHAPEMummy shape for warmth and thermal efficiency
LENGTH80″ w/ insulated hood (203 cm)
WIDTH33″ (84 cm) at shoulders
19” ( 48 cm) at the foot
CARRY WEIGHT4 lbs 15 oz lbs (2.25 kg)
CARRY SIZE14″ long, 10.5″ diameter (35 x 26 cm)
TEMPERATURE GUIDEComfort: -14°C (6°F)
Limit: -21°C (-5°F)
A few words on temperature ratings…
INSULATIONTrueloft microfiber; 0.7 Denier, siliconized; Critical Layer Construction
OUTER FABRICPolyester diamond ripstop 75D/ 230T
Colour: Crimson Red
INNER FABRICSoft touch pongee polyester
ZIPPER#5, 2-way nylon coil self-healing zipper (right side only)
High visibility fabric zipper pull
* all measures approximate
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.