Keeping you, your gear, and your campsite dry.
Lightweight waterproof tarp for camping/ hiking/ outdoor. Strong ripstop fabric, reinforced stitching, and extra UV protection. Can also be used as a tent ground sheet by folding to fit.
- 75D ripstop polyester – Seaweed Green colour
- 2000mm waterproof coating
- Taped seams
- Extra UV protection coating for longer life.
- 6 point catenary cut for tight set-up in multiple options
- Reinforced corners and stitching
- 2 grommets for set up with extension poles or hiking poles (not included)
- NEW – reflective hi visibility guylines included
- XL tarp has 2 extra grommets on each side, and is designed for centre pole. Web loop on top.
- Carry Weight: Small 310g | Medium 610g | Large 740g | Extra Large 1.25kg
Tarps make campsites better-like this three-meter-area, seam-taped, waterproofcoated, 75D polyester unit from Canadian company Hotcore. It comes ready to hoist with six high-viz guy-lines and two grommets, and at just 600 grams it’s good for car-camping or backcountry excursions.
SIZESmall - 7.5’ x 5.5′ (230 x 170cm)
Medium - 9.5’ x 9.5′ (290 x 290cm)
Large - 12’ x 9.5′ (365 x 290cm)
Extra Large - 15’ x 11.5′ (457 x 350cm)
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
Not only are all orders over $50 shipped for free across Canada, but we also offset the carbon emissions associated with every shipment.
We guarantee all the products we sell. Same goes for any advice we give you. Got an issue with your gear? Contact us and we'll get it sorted.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.