- Insulated hood provides secure fit and more warmth
- Suresoft brushed polyester lining is warm and comfortable
- Drawcord at shoulder – use it to trap heat in and keep the cold out
- 2-way nylon coil zipper allows for venting at foot; reversible slider with hi visibility fabric
- Anti-snag zipper tape, and insulated draft tube behind zipper
- 4 fabric loops allow for attached cord to hold sleeping pad in place
- Compression carry bag with 2 YKK quick release buckles
- Hotcore sleeping bags of the same dimensions can be opened and zipped together around the outside edge
I have to compliment you on your sleeping bags – have owned the R-200 for 8 years now, and it has been my warm and comfy companion on many trips in the Pacific Northwest, as well as on extended treks in Spain and Nepal. It still looks new, zero problems with the zipper and incredibly does not smell bad. So impressed that you are able to make such a great quality product at an exceptionally reasonable price point.
~ Bernie – Penticton, British Columbia
SHAPERectangular with insulated hood
LENGTH90” long with insulated hood
WIDTH34″ wide (86cm)
CARRY WEIGHT3.9 lbs (1.8 kg)
CARRY SIZE15″ long, 7.5″ diameter (38cm x 19cm)
TEMPERATURE GUIDEComfort: -3°C (26°F)
Limit: -10°C (14°F)
A few words on temperature ratings…
INSULATIONSiliconized TrueLoft microfibre insulation with Critical Layer Construction
OUTER FABRICPolyester ripstop
Colour: Pickle Green (BL: Midnight Blue)
INNER FABRICSoft-touch Pongee polyester
ZIPPER#5, 2-way nylon coil self-healing zipper
High visibility fabric zipper pull
* all measures approximate
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.