- One piece Mantis Aluminum Pole Design for quick and easy set up; freestanding design
- Aluminum poles with locking tips provide lightweight and reliable strength
- Ultimate headroom, storage, and livable space thanks to functional pole geometry
- Durable full length rainfly for rain and wind protection, even over storage vestibules
- Rainfly vents at each end allow for cross-breeze ventilation
- Durable floor with waterproof coating and taped seams
- 2 doors and 2 vestibules for individual entry/ exit and storage
- Silent zipper pulls, multiple interior storage pockets, and mesh gear loft
- Aluminum tent pegs, guylines, and carry bag included
Just a quick note to compliment you on the Mantis 2 tent – I used it recently at a fairly high elevation with wet snow overnight and it held up really well. Then just last week I hiked with a friend and we used his (more expensive) tent, the difference was really noticeable, as we again had wet snow and the tent did not handle it well. Given the much larger dimensions of the Mantis in every aspect, I am happy to pack an extra few pounds. You have created a very good tent at an extremely reasonable price point.
~ Bernie, backpacking in – Cathedral Park, British Columbia
CAPACITY2 person – plenty of room!
FLOOR LENGTH86.5″ (220 cm)
FLOOR WIDTH55″ (140 cm)
TOTAL FLOOR AREA33.1 sq. ft. (3.08 sq. m.)
INTERIOR TENT HEIGHT43″ (110 cm)
DOORS & VESTIBULES2 doors
2 vestibules; each 12.3 sq. ft. (1.15 sq. m.)
TOTAL WEIGHT6.1 lbs (2.8 kg)
FREESTANDING WEIGHT5.6 lbs (2.5 kg)
RAINFLY FABRIC70D embossed ripstop polyester, 1500 mm coating, taped seams
Colour: Azure Blue
INNER TENT FABRICBreathable polyester and mesh
TENT FLOOR FABRIC70D polyester, 2000mm coating, taped seams
POLES9.5 mm aluminum; 7000 series;
Orange anodized; locking tips
One piece MANTIS pole design
PEGS & GUYLINESAll included; aluminum pegs
PACKED SIZE19″ x 7″ x 7″ (49 x 18 x 18 cm) or less in compression bag
* all measures approximate
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
Not only are all orders over $50 shipped for free across Canada, but we also offset the carbon emissions associated with every shipment.
We guarantee all the products we sell. Same goes for any advice we give you. Got an issue with your gear? Contact us and we'll get it sorted.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.