- Mummy shape for warmth and thermal efficiency
- Insulated sculpted hood provides secure fit and more warmth
- Boxed foot construction for warmth and comfortable sleep
- Suresoft brushed polyester lining is warm and comfortable
- Drawcord at shoulder – use it to trap heat in and keep the cold out
- 2-way nylon coil zipper allows for venting; reversible slider with hi visibility fabric
- Anti-snag zipper tape, and insulated draft tube behind zipper
- 4 fabric loops allow for attached cord to hold sleeping pad in place
- Inside zipper pocket to store small flashlight, smart phone, etc.
- Compression carry bag with 2 YKK quick release buckles
SHAPEMummy shape with sculpted hood and boxed foot
LENGTH80″ long (203cm)
WIDTH33″ wide (84cm) at shoulders
19″ wide (48cm) at the foot
CARRY WEIGHT3.2 lbs (1.45 kg)
CARRY SIZE14” x 8.25” (35.5cm x 21cm)
TEMPERATURE GUIDE-7°C (20°F)
A few words on temperature ratings…
INSULATIONTrueloft microfiber; 0.7 Denier, siliconized; Critical Layer Construction
OUTER FABRICpolyester diamond ripstop 75D/ 230T
Colour: Red on Red
INNER FABRICSoft touch pongee polyester
ZIPPER#5 nylon coil; 2 way; reversible slider;
grey colour (right side only)
* all measures approximate
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
Not only are all orders over $50 shipped for free across Canada, but we also offset the carbon emissions associated with every shipment.
We guarantee all the products we sell. Same goes for any advice we give you. Got an issue with your gear? Contact us and we'll get it sorted.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.