- Insulated banana hood for added comfort and warmth
- Suresoft brushed polyester lining is warm and comfortable
- Drawcord at shoulder – use it to trap heat in and keep the cold out
- Oversize 2-way nylon coil zipper allows for venting at foot; hi visibility fabric zipper pull
- Anti-snag zipper tape, and insulated draft tube behind zipper
- 4 fabric loops allow for attached cord to hold sleeping pad in place
- Compression carry bag with 2 YKK quick release buckles and oversize straps
This last weekend I did some winter camping and I needed a sleeping bag. The temperature was still pretty high so I went with your Fatboy 200. I am 6 foot and 350 lbs. It is hard for me to find a sleeping bag that fits. I stumbled across this bag and thought I would give it a try. I have to say there was plenty of room inside this bag for me to sleep in any position. I am so glad I found your product.
~ Alan – Mississauga, Ontario
SHAPEOversize rectangular with pillow pocket
LENGTH78″ long plus 15″ insulated hood
(198cm + 38cm)
WIDTH42″ wide (106cm)
CARRY WEIGHT6.0 lbs (2.7 kg)
CARRY SIZE17” long, 9.5” wide (43cm x 24cm)
TEMPERATURE GUIDEComfort: -10°C (14°F)
Limit: -15°C (5°F)
A few words on temperature ratings…
INSULATIONSiliconized TrueLoft microfibre insulation with Critical Layer Construction
OUTER FABRICPolyester ripstop
Colour: Forest Green
INNER FABRICSoft-touch Pongee polyester
ZIPPER#8, 2-way nylon coil self-healing zipper
High visibility fabric zipper pull
* all measures approximate
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
Not only are all orders over $50 shipped for free across Canada, but we also offset the carbon emissions associated with every shipment.
We guarantee all the products we sell. Same goes for any advice we give you. Got an issue with your gear? Contact us and we'll get it sorted.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.