Protect your tent.
When it comes to tent longevity, we've got you covered. The Hornet Footprint is not for waterproofness; NEMO floors already are impenetrable to water. Rather it protects your tent floor when camping on rough surfaces, adding longevity to your tent.
Made of 68D PU Polyester, it stands up to gravely and sharp surfaces that can take a toll on your tent. It packs small in an included breathable mesh pouch with a drawstring.
- 68D PU Polyester is durable and resists wear from sharp and gravely surfaces.
- Waterproof to keep the bottom of your tent from getting wet and dirty.
- Attaches securely to the Hornet at perimeter points.
- Sized to fit underneath tent without being visible.
- Included mesh bag with drawstring for storage and transport.
Construction & Materials
Floor Fabric: 68D PeU Polyester (1500 mm)
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.