Streamlined and strong, this is the perfect set-up for anyone racking up big miles in rugged country.
Weighing in at 18.6 oz, it’s a complete soloist set-up – including the stove. The stainless steel 1.1L pot is plenty big enough for stirring up dinner or boiling water for breakfast and a big cup of coffee, but has a narrow, space-saving profile. The kit also includes a lid and a Foon, our clever spork upgrade that folds to fit under a fuel canister. The stove really cooks. Pumping out up to 11,000 BTU/h, this rugged, light, compact and reliable canister-mount unit is built to handle backcountry realities. It heats fast, adjusts to take you from simmer to turbo, and has a wide pot platform for stable cooking. Of course everything nests together and stows into a mesh stuff sack so it’s super compact in your pack.
- 1.1L Glacier Stainless pot is lightweight and insanely durable
- Heavy-duty, clad 304 (18/8) stainless steel provides incredibly even, controlled heat
- Folding handle locks into place for cooking, tucks away for transport
- Rust proof finish keeps its shine and handles years of outdoor use
- Kit includes our lightweight, powerful, canister-mount Glacier Camp Stove
- Micro control valve takes stove from simmer to 11,000 BTU/h* (CSA) / 12,970 BTU/h* (CE)
- Folding Foon – our spork upgrade – goes from under 4” pack length to 6” eating length
- System nests together perfectly and stows in included mesh stuff sack for easy transport
- One-person system includes: 1.1L pot and lid, folding Foon, Glacier Camp Stove, mesh stuff sack
|Material||Stainless Steel, Polypropylene|
|Major Dimension||1.2 qt.|
|Includes||Glacier Camp Stove, 1.1L Pot, Lid, Folding Foon, Stove Bag, Mesh Stuff Sack|
|Dimensions||5.2 in x 4.8 in x 4.9 in|
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
Not only are all orders over $50 shipped for free across Canada, but we also offset the carbon emissions associated with every shipment.
We guarantee all the products we sell. Same goes for any advice we give you. Got an issue with your gear? Contact us and we'll get it sorted.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.