Rechargeable camping lantern
With fully dimmable dual LEDs, this powerful light features a rechargeable battery that runs up to 500 hours on low setting (seriously). Foldable legs, a magnetic bottom and a tripod attachment mean you'll always have somewhere to hang or mount it. Running low on iPhone juice? No sweat – the Lighthouse Mini features USB ports for charging phones, tables or GPS devices.
- Adjust brightness and direction for extended run times of over 500 hrs. on low setting
- Fold-down legs for maximum light dispersion
- Built-in hook and magnets for versatile mounting
- Charge via any USB port with the built-in charging cable
- Built-in 1A USB port with 3,000mAh battery charges phones and other USB gear
- Power up from Goal Zero Nomad solar panels or swap out the internal battery with a spare 18650 Goal Zero battery (both not included)
|Max Light Output (Lumens)||
|Average Run Time||
High both LEDs: 4; high 1 LED: 7; low both LEDs: 400+; low 1 LED: 500+ hours
3,000 mAh battery
4.1 x 2.2 inches
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.