Affordable and lightweight backpacking tent.
Firefly™ strikes a unique balance between affordability and lightweight livability in a freestanding backpacking tent. The large trapezoidal vestibules are designed to fit gear without obstructing entry and have multiple roll-back points to customize visibility and airflow. It's agile on the trail, quick to set up, and well-appointed for rejuvenation in camp.
- Tapered floor plan saves weight while increasing room at the head.
- Rainfly securely snaps onto poles for easy tensioning and increased weather protection.
- Privacy mesh allows for full visibility of the night sky while limiting visibility into the tent.
- Large doors and trapezoidal vestibuleswith multiple roll-back points for customizable storage and ease of entry.
- Hubbed, pre-bent aluminum poles with high-arching main pole significantly increase volume at the head, peak, and foot ends.
- Color-coded poles and matched webbing for an intuitive set up.
- Overhead Light Pockets™ use special light-diffusing fabric to cast an even glow with a headlamp and Gear Pockets™offer storage for personal items.
- Divvy™ Sack dual-stage stuff sack allows you to split the load with a hiking partner.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
- Guy-out cord
- Repair kit
- Light pocket
- Divvy Sack
Construction & materials
|Frame||1 Hubbed Aluminum 8.5mm pole / 1 Aluminum 8.5mm pole|
|Canopy Fabric||No-See-Um Mesh|
|Fly Fabric||15D Sil/PeU Nylon Ripstop (1200 mm)|
|Floor Fabric||68D PU Polyester (1200 mm)|
|Stuff Sack||Divvy Sack|
Specs & Sizing
|Minimum Weight||2 lb , 14 oz / 1.3 kg|
|Packed Weight||3 lb , 5 oz / 1.52 kg|
|Packed Size||19.5 x 6.5 in dia / 50 x 16 cm dia|
|Peak Height||41 in / 105 cm|
|Floor Area||29.0 sq ft / 2.7 sq m|
|Floor Dimensions||88 x 50/45 in / 223.52 x 127/114 cm|
|Vestibule Area||8.6 sq ft + 8.6 sq ft / 0.8 sq m + 0.8 sq m|
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.