Light, warm, and sustainable Merino wool hiking shirt for women.
Devold’s long experience on wool can be felt directly on your skin: Devold base layers are highly comfortable regardless of whether you are on an afternoon stroll or on the outdoor adventure of a lifetime. In Nordic conditions Hiking series Devold apparel is useful year-round.
- Material: 100% wool
- Fiber: 18.7 micron
- Material weight: 190g/m2
- Machine wash 40°C using wool wash and wool or fine wash cycle
Did you know? Merino wool is much smoother than regular lambs wool Many people who find regular wool too itchy, can wear Merino apparel without problems.
- Devold garments are built to last. Buy it for life.
- All Devold wool comes from the farmers who are farming sheep sustainably
- The Devold wool is sourced only from sheep that have the best and most tranquil quality of life.
- Guaranteed wool free of mulesing.
- All Devold clothing is traceable, with over 60 % being traceable all the way down to the farm where the wool came from. Our garments carry the name of the farm that produced the wool. This means you can be sure that your wool is produced ethically.
- Devold is committed to long-term contracts with a select few farmers. This solid relationship gives the farmer predictability and ensures that we obtain quality wool that meets our stringent requirements.
Devold Size Guide
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.