Light, warm, and sustainable Merino wool long johns for women.
Devolds Hiking Line is made up of soft and light garments knit with 100 % fine Merino wool. This quality ensures great insulation while maintaining excellent breathability. In addition to wool naturally regulating your body temperature according to activity, the Hiking line is equipped with strategically placed mesh panels to ensure optimal ventilation. The garments fit comfortably tight against the body, and flat seams and side panels provide optimal comfort when carrying a backpack. This is a year-round favourite that is perfect for all outdoor activities including hiking, canoeing, climbing, biking and snow sports. Wide and comfortable elasticated waist. Flat seams for optimal comfort. Double cuffs for extra shape stability.
- Material: 100% wool
- Fiber: 18.7 micron
- Material weight: 190g/m2
- Machine wash 40°C using wool wash and wool or fine wash cycle
Did you know? Merino wool is much smoother than regular lambs wool Many people who find regular wool too itchy, can wear Merino apparel without problems.
- Devold garments are built to last. Buy it for life.
- All Devold wool comes from the farmers who are farming sheep sustainably
- The Devold wool is sourced only from sheep that have the best and most tranquil quality of life.
- Guaranteed wool free of mulesing.
- All Devold clothing is traceable, with over 60 % being traceable all the way down to the farm where the wool came from. Our garments carry the name of the farm that produced the wool. This means you can be sure that your wool is produced ethically.
- Devold is committed to long-term contracts with a select few farmers. This solid relationship gives the farmer predictability and ensures that we obtain quality wool that meets our stringent requirements.
Devold Size Guide
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.