The Quintessential One-Tent Wonder
Dagger™ is the quintessential one-tent wonder: light enough for backpacking, yet roomy enough to comfortably wait out a rainstorm inside. This best-seller is updated in 2019 with prebent poles to create more headroom, color-coded poles and webbing for intuitive set up, and several additional improvements to increase ventilation, convenience, and durability.
With two doors and two massive trapezoidal vestibules, Dagger™ has more area and volume for storage than any other tent in its price and weight category. It also has the unique Divvy™ dual-stage stuff sack, which allows you to split the load with a partner.
- Two large doors and massive trapezoidal vestibules offer ease of entry and more volume for storage than any other tent in its category.
- Key updates include pre-bent DAC Featherlite poles with Jake’s feet and lengthened main pole for significant increase in volume at the head and foot ends.
- Color-coded anodized poles and matched webbing for an intuitive set up.
- Integrated 15D Nylon and No-See-Um Mesh sidewalls provide ample air flow and temperature control.
- White No-See-Um Mesh on side panels adds privacy, while a black mesh top offers clear stargazing at night.
- Overhead Light Pockets™ at both ends use special light-diffusing fabric to cast an even glow throughout the tent.
- Divvy™ Sack dual-stage stuff sack allows you to split the load with a hiking partner.
- Gear Pockets™ at each corner offer both partners ample storage for personal items.
- Protected strut vents at the top of each zipper flap ensure greater ventilation, especially during a storm.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
- Guy-out cord
- Repair kit
- Light pocket
- Divvy Sack
Construction & Materials
|Frame||1 Hubbed Aluminum DAC Featherlite® NSL 9.6+9mm pole|
|Canopy Fabric||15D Nylon Ripstop/ No-See-Um Mesh|
|Fly Fabric||15D Sil/PeU Nylon Ripstop (1200 mm)|
|Floor Fabric||30D PeU Nylon Ripstop (3000 mm)|
|Stuff Sack||Divvy Sack|
Specs & Sizing
|Minimum Weight||3 lb , 12 oz / 1.7 kg|
|Packed Weight||4 lb , 5 oz / 1.95 kg|
|Packed Size||19.5 x 6.5 in dia / 50 x 17 cm dia|
|Peak Height||42 in / 106 cm|
|Floor Area||43.9 sq ft / 4.1 sq m|
|Floor Dimensions||90 x 70 in / 229 x 178 cm|
|Vestibule Area||11.4 sq ft + 11.4 sq ft / 1.1 sq m + 1.1 sq m|
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
Not only are all orders over $50 shipped for free across Canada, but we also offset the carbon emissions associated with every shipment.
We guarantee all the products we sell. Same goes for any advice we give you. Got an issue with your gear? Contact us and we'll get it sorted.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.