THREE-SEASON, SEMI-FREESTANDING, ULTRALIGHT TENTS
The Tiger Wall UL1 is Big Agnes lightest technical backcountry 1 person tent. Now redesigned using solution-dyed fabric that is highly resistant to UV fade and drastically reduces energy consumption and water use during manufacturing, a process that is better for the environment and improves the quality of the tent fabric. Single pole architecture using DAC Featherlite materials create a simple, yet strong and sturdy structure you can rely on through multi-day trips. The Tiger Wall UL makes tent life easy with weight savings for gram counters in mind for your three-season adventures.
Benefits of Solution-Dyed Fabrics
50% reduction in water required
Nearly 5 gallons of water saved per tent on some models
80% reduction in energy required
Significantly reduces carbon emissions
80% fewer chemicals used
For a cleaner and safer dyeing and finishing process
Big Agnes is the first to introduce solution-dyed tent body and fly fabrics to the equipment category. The result is better for the environment and the high UV resistance of the solution-dyed fabrics improves the quality of our tents. Improving already great tents isn’t easy, choosing to lessen the environmental impact while doing so is.
- Solution-dyed fabric is highly resistant to UV fade and drastically reduces energy consumption and water use during manufacturing, a process that is better for the environment and improves the quality of the tent fabric
- Features one door, one vestibule on UL1 and two doors, two vestibules on UL2 and UL3 with storm flaps on all vestibule zippers
- Simplified setup with proprietary tent corner construction and unique TipLok Tent Buckle™ that combines three functions: secure pole-tip capture, rainfly attachment and tensioner, and stake-out loop
- Easy and efficient setup and take down with the strong DAC Featherlite single pole system structure
- Elevated storage with a 3D bin ‘mezzanine’ in the foot and additional storage in the ceiling and door pockets at the head
- Clean earbud-cord routing from phones or other devices through media pockets located above sleeping area
- Keep interior dry with dual zipper, smooth-closing, dry entry/exit vestibule
- More usable space between your feet and tent wall with structured foot-end corners
- Increased airflow with low vent feature on the vestibule doors and double sliders on the vestibule zippers for venting from the top or bottom
- Ready to pitch with pre-cut guy lines and tensioners attached to fly, and extra stability with velcro tabs that connect fly to pole structure
- Easy to pitch any time of day with reflective guylines and color-coded webbing on tent corners
- Includes NEW lighter, yet stronger Dirt Dagger UL Tent Stakes with patent pending I-Beam aluminum construction
- To extend the life of your tent floor we recommend using a Big Agnes footprint, sold separately
Specs & Sizes
|Trail Weight||1lb 14oz / 850g|
|Packed Weight||2lb 2oz / 964g|
|Fast Fly Weight||1lb 7oz / 652g|
|Packed Size||17" x 5.5" / 43 x 14cm|
|Floor Area||19ft² / 1.8m²|
|Head Height||39" / 99cm|
|Vestibule Area||8ft² / 0.7m²|
|Footprint Weight||4oz / 113g|
|Number of Seasons||3|
|Number of Doors||1|
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
Not only are all orders over $50 shipped for free across Canada, but we also offset the carbon emissions associated with every shipment.
We guarantee all the products we sell. Same goes for any advice we give you. Got an issue with your gear? Contact us and we'll get it sorted.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.