THREE SEASON, FREE STANDING, BACKPACKING TENTS
The Blacktail two, three, and four-person tents are light enough for the backcountry, and strong enough for the front country. A tried and true shelter with excellent value for backpackers who want a super comfortable tent after a long day on the trail. The Blacktail series of tents offers spacious sleeping areas with easy access through two, side-entry doors and vestibules, making early morning entry and exit with a tent-mate more stealth when nature calls.
- Light enough for the backcountry, strong enough for the front country
- Features two doors and two vestibules
- Storm flaps on vestibule zipper
- Symmetrical pole structure with pre-bent poles for increased head space
- Dual-zipper door is smooth closing and the discrete seam design creates a clean, modern aesthetic
- Dual-zipper door allows for easy entry. Use only one zipper for quick reach-through access
- Quick Stash door keeper on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door quick and easy
- Media pockets enable clean earbud-cord routing from phones or other devices
- Two fly vents for increased air flow and reduced condensation
- Low Vent feature on the vestibule doors for more air flow while still providing vestibule coverage
- Ready to pitch; with pre-cut guylines and tensioners attached to fly
- Reflective guy lines and webbing on tent corners
- To extend the life of your tent floor we recommend using a Big Agnes footprint - sold separately
- Multiple interior loops for attaching gear lofts, accessories and mtnGLO® Tent & Camp Lights
- Fast Fly setup available
Specs & Sizes
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
Not only are all orders over $50 shipped for free across Canada, but we also offset the carbon emissions associated with every shipment.
We guarantee all the products we sell. Same goes for any advice we give you. Got an issue with your gear? Contact us and we'll get it sorted.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.