Comfortable and lightweight to float across mellow terrain. As you step forward, the V-shaped tail tracks straight in powder and pulls less snow to save energy so you can explore longer. Light Ride suspension lets your feet move naturally to cover ground efficiently, and the bindings attach easily for a smooth start to your snow day.
- 6061 aluminum frame is lightweight and sturdy.
- Nytex decking is lightweight, flexible and sheds show.
- V-shaped tail turns up to roll easily under your feet with each step.
- Light Ride suspension allows your feet to articulate naturally and cushions impacts.
- Strapp binding provides arch support and has an easy-to-use pull system to get them on quickly.
- Tempered steel toe and heel cleat crampons bite into crusty snow.
- Weight range for size 23 is 80 to 160lb. For size 27 it’s 120 to 200+lb.
- Frames are shaped for biomechanics of a woman’s natural gait with bindings built around a woman’s boot shape.
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
Not only are all orders over $50 shipped for free across Canada, but we also offset the carbon emissions associated with every shipment.
We guarantee all the products we sell. Same goes for any advice we give you. Got an issue with your gear? Contact us and we'll get it sorted.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.