Ultralight & Luxurious Camping Pillow
The award-winning Fillo Elite backpacking pillow brings clever design to an often-overlooked piece of gear: the humble camp pillow. Fillo Elite is the ultralight version of our award-winning Fillo. At a fraction of the weight (less than 3 oz) and packed size, it still offers impressive height and cushion despite its ethereal weight.
We decided to bring clever design and luxurious attention to an often-overlooked piece of gear, the backpacking pillow, which is essential to a comfortable night’s sleep. We designed the Fillo™ Elite with a layer of 100% post-consumer recycled Primaloft® insulation, combined with a 3" I-beam baffled air cell and an ultra-soft jersey cover. The result is a pillow that cradles your head nicely, yet packs down as small as a Kefir lime.
And while the Fillo Elite is amazing for backpacking, it’s just as great for other adventures. You can bring it on an airplane or long road trip, use it as everyday lumbar support, or keep it stashed in your pocket for an emergency nap.
- Updated with ultra-soft, updated jersey blend covers.
- Machine-washable pillow cover options offer a clean and cooling feel.
- Easy to inflate in seconds.
- 3" I-Beam baffled air cell eliminates balloon feeling and creates a natural pillow shape.
- 100% post-consumer recycled Primaloft® insulation provides supple cushioning.
- Packs as small as a lime in an integrated stuff sack.
- Updated valve is ergonomic, easier to use for fast inflation, and stays out of sleep's way.
- Internal stuff sack included.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
|Minimum Weight||0 lb , 2.8 oz / 80 g|
|Packed Size||4.0 x 3.0 in dia / 10 x 8 cm dia|
|Dimensions||15 x 11 x 3.0 in / 39 x 27 x 8 cm|
|Colours||Midnight Grey, Sapphire Stripe, Blue Flame|
|Stuff Sack||Internal stuff sack|
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.