TRADITIONAL MUMMY BAG DESIGNED FOR SIDE SLEEPERS
The Sidewinder Camp is designed specifically for those who sleep on their sides and prefer to explore the best of the outdoors by car, van, camper and setting up camp from home. With a unique fit that is plush and relaxed while keeping insulation close to the body, this cocoon style pattern creates a 360-degree wrap to give you that cozy tucked in feeling, like a hug. The Sidewinder Camp was designed as a relaxed fit for side sleepers who take camp comfort seriously.
- Specifically designed for people who sleep on their sides
- Plush and relaxed cocoon style pattern creates a unique fit, keeping insulation close to the body to prevent cold air pockets
- Improved shell fabric and lining with PFC-free water repellent finish
- Drapes around the body to mimic your quilt at home with a two-layer, blanket style quilting
- Creates a cozy, 360° wrap with integrated hood, draft collar and hand-pouches
- Pillow stays in place, tucked inside of the wrap for easy adjustment
- Optimized fit and thermally efficient footbox is patterned to mimic the shape of your foot position while lying on your side
- Smooth, quick zip with anti-snag locking zipper with no draft zipper garage, and long, ambidextrous zipper
- Easily adjust hood without unzipping using low-profile internal cordlock access
- Seal out drafts by cinching insulated tube along upper hood opening
- Hang dry or store bags with exterior loops
- Storage sack & stuff sack included
Specs & Sizes
|Bag Weight||Regular: 2lb 14oz / 1.30kg / Long: 3lb 5oz / 1.50kg|
|Fill Weight||Regular: 35oz / 1.00kg / Long: 40oz / 1.13g|
|Compressed Bag Size||Regular: 8" x 9" / 20 x 23cm / Long: 9" x 9.5" / 23 x 24cm|
|Stuff Sack Size||Regular: 9" x 20" / 23 x 51cm / Long: 9" x 20" / 23 x 51cm|
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
Not only are all orders over $50 shipped for free across Canada, but we also offset the carbon emissions associated with every shipment.
We guarantee all the products we sell. Same goes for any advice we give you. Got an issue with your gear? Contact us and we'll get it sorted.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.