Classic, no-nonsense submersible gear hauler.
An all-purpose submersible gear hauler, the updated Classic Zip™ Duffel combines the convenience of a duffel bag with our highest level of proven protection. Using the same YKK zippers found on the finest dry suits, this duffel delivers serious defense for any adventure or trek—from soggy expeditions and motorcycle touring to traveling tough on rooftop luggage racks around the world.
- Submersible protection: Rated to withstand full submersion in 1 meter of water for 30 minutes.
- Lasting durability: Strong polyurethane-coated polyester, abrasion-resistant bottom, and RF welded construction provide long-lasting waterproof performance.
- Easy access: Diagonal opening with easy-gliding YKK AquaSeal® waterproof zipper makes it simple to pack and access contents.
- Comfortable to carry: Webbing handles stay together with a hook and loop grip.
- Easy, secure handling: D rings offer secure tie down points; 75L also features end-haul handles.
|40 LTR||75 LTR|
|Weight (Standard)||1 lbs 12 oz||2 lbs 10 oz|
|Weight (Metric)||0.79 kg||1.19 kg|
|Width (Standard)||10 in||10 in|
|Width (Metric)||25 cm||25 cm|
|Length (Standard)||24.5 in||29 in|
|Length (Metric)||62 cm||74 cm|
|Height (Standard)||14.5 in||17 in|
|Height (Metric)||37 cm||43 cm|
|Volume (Standard)||2440 cu. in||4580 cu. in|
|Volume (Metric)||40 liters||75 liters|
|Closure||Waterproof YKK zipper||Waterproof YKK zipper|
|Material(s)||19 oz vinyl-coated polyester||19 oz vinyl-coated polyester|
|Country of Origin||MADE IN U.S.A. OF U.S. AND IMPORTED MATERIALS||MADE IN U.S.A. OF U.S. AND IMPORTED MATERIALS|
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
Not only are all orders over $50 shipped for free across Canada, but we also offset the carbon emissions associated with every shipment.
We guarantee all the products we sell. Same goes for any advice we give you. Got an issue with your gear? Contact us and we'll get it sorted.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.